Struggling to create the perfect pin? I’ll show you how you can easily create beautiful images that attract your ideal reader.
In this episode of the Pinning Partners podcast I talk about WHY you want to create the perfect pin and HOW to do it. I also give tips on how to make your pin stand out in a sea of other pins. Listen to the podcast below and then check out the show notes for additional information.
- The perfect pin is big and bold.
- The optimal size is 735×1200.
- Your pin should attempt to solve a viewers problem with your pin and the content on your blog.
- Pins should be clear and targeted to your ideal reader.
- Vertical pins are best.
- Choose a bold font to overlay on the pin.
- You can manually, schedule, use a pin it button or use the extension to add your pins to Pinterest.
- Four free pin templates are provided to email subscribers as well. Sign up below to get them!
Here’s to creating the perfect pin!
*This post contains affiliate links to products that I use and highly recommend.